Before You Rule the Gym, Know the Unspoken Yet Funny Rules of Gym Etiquette
Equipment hogs, nudist senior citizens and smelly dudes with attitudes, oh my!
“Gym Etiquette” covers what a lot of people have been thinking all along, such as:
- Where common sense never meets common practice
- Two common side effects of weight lifting (HINT: It’s not what you think)
- Why holding your breath is a new way to workout
- The outbreak of nudist-style locker rooms
- Spitting – it’s not just for the baseball field
- You’re not truly working out unless you are doing this…
- The next American Idol or pop superstar is born in the gym
- How many people it takes to know you’re working out
- The only way to prove your workout is to…
- And so much more high-jinx, shenanigans and other issues plaguing the common gym these days
Simple steps and common sense provide a better gym experience for everyone. Abide by these unspoken rules of gym etiquette to make the gym safe and fun….or at least have a few good laughs!