There are several nonchemical measures that can help prevent infestations:
- Trim tree branches and shrubs away from structures to prevent access;
- Seal off potential entry points such as where utility lines enter a structure;
- Reduce mulch around building perimeters to a depth of 2 to 3 inches to discourage nesting;
- Eliminate any earth-to-wood contact of structural elements that might promote wood decay;
- Replace decayed or damaged wood and correct problems that cause decay such as clogged rain gutters or leaky pipes;
- Increase ventilation to damp areas such as attic or subfloor spaces;
- Store firewood off the ground and several feet away from structures; and
- Remove potential food sources inside a structure and store them in tightly sealed containers.
Most carpenter ant inspections and perimeter treatments start at around $150 bucks. Thanks!
Slow Cooker Mulled Wine |
ACCIONES O DÓLARES, ESA ES LA CUESTIÓN -la nota de la semana- La bolsa de Tavares
My Wife Went To A Hen Party But Is It Evasive About What Happened A Mutual Friend Is Dropping Weird
Liverpool Hen Party Guide|Chicken Heaven
4 Father and Daughter Activities To Try This Father’s Day
Book Review: Black Tide
Caution: Your "Flexible" American Express-Issued Airline Tickets Are Not Really Flexible... - Live a...
Hen Party Vlog Marbella
An Autumn Kiss by Laura Rollins, Annette Lyon, and Lisa H. Catmull
Extending Hilton Diamond Status For Three Stays (Or Less) - Live and Let's Fly
Cool Critters! Black and Rufous Elephant Shrew
Doug Tallamy and The Nature of Oaks: February 1 By Zoom